Monday 21 April 2014

Happy Easter..

Hi everyone,
I had a good Easter and I want to talk about the past. I would like to thank the people that give me money. I thank you all for that and one day I will I will pay you all back and I will go back to when I was a 17 year old. It would be good to go back to then. I have so much to tell.
I havent had my injection for 2 weeks. I think I need it because I am used to it. The injection makes me go funny sometimes, then I get used to it. When I get used to it, it's bearable. There's a friend
I would like to help badly. He sells coffee. I want to help him promote his cafe but Ive lost his card. He'll find me on my corner.

When I was a kid I was so upset because I had nowhere to live. I'd pay $150 a night at the Marco Polo Hotel and stay there for weeks on end. Thats when I had plenty of money and I really deepy thank you for helping me everyone.
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment