Sunday 16 August 2015

Rip Off!

When I was incarcerated the police had us under surveillance and Karl William's case was just happening. And they had us all talking in their cells. I used to play my music. I used to be a station hopper. Now all my music is played by Gold FM because the police showed Gold FM my music, I think so. Cause they play all the music I like that I used to play.


I think they paparazzi should stand back from the Royal Family's children so they can grow up and be proper Royal Family. Not like Lady Dianna how she passed away.


That's all I have to say about this, thank you very much.


My favourite musician is Bob Marley he plays good music, you can listen to him on Gold FM.


1 comment:

  1. Ah music, music, music the universally understood feeling of joy if perceived in its true state no mater what language... You need to hear all aspects in order to find your needed communication. Thus respecting all types no mater what the heritage beat weight or message. As the dark is as important as the light.... It's such a shame that most will never give an uncomfortable situation the time of day. Chalange try listening to something you can't stand then repeat ten times... You'll be surprised how fun and joyous it feels...

    ReplyDelete