Thursday 12 December 2013

Before I was in prison I was going to jewellery shops asking to see a ring and then running away to a getaway car. then I would go see the money with my friends and have partys and go out with mates. I stole over ten million dollars in jewllery. Australia must be the best country in the world. Melbourne has a lot of trams, trains and buses. I should know its the best place in the world. The weather is good to me. You should come and see Melbourne, there are a lot of things to do in Melbourne and a lot of money to be made. We can fit the world in Australia, have a look at your map one day. I have studied the map of the world. Its beautiful!You should ask Oprah Winfrey she has been here. She got a big reception, one of the biggest she ever had. So did Gwen Stefani. I was in jail when she came to Melbourne. I like her

No comments:

Post a Comment