Monday 23 December 2013

If I say you will be a cat, dog, rat, mouse, fish, elephant or any animal you will be one. That is what happens when you are disobedient to god. That is that. I have the last say. Guess what happend to me yesterday, Monday 23rd of December? I got bashed by 2 McDonalds managers. I got bashed by them in McDonalds in thier restaurant on camera and now my back is sore. I rang the police and and reported it it and they came and said go home and see the doctor and see how you go with the doctors and get to your solicitor and then contact us. Thats what the police said. When I talk to spirits I have a lot of good spirits on my side. A lot of spirits who have done wrong by god I turn them into dogs, cats, mice etc... so I can seperate them all. They're not coming where I'm going. I wish the world a Merry Christmas, especially people who read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment