Monday 16 March 2015

The wonder drug

Hi readers, how are youse today? Wouldn’t you want to know what I’ve been up to? The last 3-4-5 years, the last 3 years I’ve been full on doing drug experiments and alcohol with 100 participants and wouldn’t you like to know the outcome if you don’t already know with what I’ve written in the past. There’s one drug I call it ‘the wonder drug’ that can get you off cocaine, heroin, speed, ice, marijuana addictions. We’ll wait for the results in the near future when I’ve got a computer handy.

The government around the world have been waiting for this judgement. How many days it takes you to be addicted to a drug, for example can you skip a day, have heroin every second day, and still be addicted? Or cocaine, heroin, speed, and ice. $5 million has been put through this study, and 100 people have been waiting if they don’t already know the answer to this study all of them.

Thank you readers for reading my blogs and having patience. That’s all I have to say on the matter.

1 comment:

  1. G'day, Manny
    You gave me a slip with your blog particulars after I gave you a few coins (Saturday night 6/6/15) I thought you had a few stories up your sleeve and could see from your eyes you felt for the down-trodden. Good fortune to you. Cheers from Peter

    ReplyDelete