Monday 9 March 2015

Mental Health

If only you knew what I have to put up with because of my blog... They put me in jail to see if I was telling the truth about what I was saying in the blogs about Walsh Street and the child molesters. It was all true and they let me go so how was I lying? I'm on that much medication it is not funny. Some people will know they have done some terrible things because some people are bad and they keep secrets.

I forgot to mention that Jeff Kennett built the Thomas Embling hospital for $100 million to make all of us comfortable.


 

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Hats

    ReplyDelete