Sunday 21 June 2015



When I die and my name makes a name and my name makes money, I would like the God squad to be beneficiaries of my estate. And they distribute the money to the poor countries around the world, that's my last wishes. I would like the money to be put in the bank and the interest taken out for poor people, only the interest money. I think the God squad would do a terrific job, that's why they're called the God squad. They do a terrific job with me and other people I see, I couldn't have picked a better people to look after my money. I would like the government as well to have a say where the money goes, only the interest.
I had a good weekend, my friend passed away though, it was sad, his name is Joffer, he was a very good friend. He was staying at my house, he was a very good friend and will be surely missed, not being around 24/7. We're having a funeral for him next week.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Emmanuel, It was nice meeting you today. I hope you enjoyed the chips and coke I got you from 7-Eleven. I am reading all your blog posts and they are heartfelt and inspiring. It's also great that you want to help others in need. Keep your faith and spread it to others! God loves you! As long as you have faith and feel love in your heart god will bring you good things. God bless you and I wish for you to make all of your dreams and aspirations to come true!

    Lots of love Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what you gave me words can't explain... What God gives us all, including chips and Coke we can not take credit for as that is why our society is so confused.. To live in the first person "I" is fundamentally only used for responsible description such as " I will change my selfish behaviour" As a community "we" shall all work for the greater good so that all will prosper in perfect balance.... God is here only seen by very few... Crazy? No!!! Real??? Ha ha!!!! It's funny how I get scared when I feel Gods strength as he is Omni present and stronger than any thing you could imagine. My brother believe me... Ohm Shri Sai Ram, Alah Mahark, Amen, Johovah, Rama, Rah I mean where does it end??? So many variations of the same teaching. Respect all methods and take the time to try and comprehend, they're all real... My favourite is Sanskrit... Nothing new been here a long time.... People these days are so lost in greed, status, material and ego because they value nothing... Religion brings value(s) into perspective sadly only found in a time of desperation, despair... Thus confusing the truth more resulting in wrong interpretation..
    I dare you! Yes chalange you to take the time to understand some one you fear. You'll find the fear will pass as long as you tread with respect... I'm 8 turning 9 soon watching my friends trying to save my brother from me but actually my brother is saving them... Fine line between reality and spirituality craziness and intelligence that's why so many people turn to drugs as they ease the transition of the intersecting worlds thus making the excuses easier to except as they can shift blame or deny their drug of dependence. from food to sex to smoke to substance. Anything that is mood or mind altering Fact is living life on life's terms is quite painful.... And telling the truth to loved ones is scary... I better stop it here as if you read this far your so on track for what's to come next!!! Amen... Ps Sharon you saved me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book Mumbai to Goa Cabs. Online Car Rental from Mumbai to Goa and get Best Deals on your cab booking. Hire taxi for full day from
    mumbai to goa by car

    ReplyDelete