Sunday 31 May 2015

Drug results are coming.

Heroin is a bad drug, very bad withdrawals, but if you use speed you get no withdrawals, if you use speed you get no withdrawals off heroin. And if you use ice you have no withdrawals off speed, you use speed to get off the ice, and if you use speed for two years like I have been, you get a bit cranky. You get a bit cranky from using too much speed. And alcohol, if you take speed it stops the addiction to alcohol, that is the wonder drug, speed. 1000 people took part in this massive drug test, no one could be lying, I know the truth. Speed stops pill addictions.

My mum is overseas, she's gone to my uncle's funeral. My borthers and sisters think I'm crazy when I write this stuff, they want to change their last name. That's their business.

My weekend was good, I was hanging around with all the alcoholics and they take speed to get off the alcohol.

Thank you readers for waiting so long for the results.


2 comments:

  1. Manny, thank you for your concern early Saturday morning on Bourke Street. It is always good to see people caring about others. I hope the rest of your Saturday was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find A leading Doctor based in Melbourne now retired at 80 something says the same thing!!! People are strange in the way they perseive effects when the legal recreational drugs are the most harmful... People die from tobacco and alcohol... Go figure??? Water into wine miss understood... God is so humorous and loves too test our true colours... Soon the truth will be seen and all will heal under the loving watch of each other resulting in safety strength and freedom to all who seek. Amen

    ReplyDelete