Sunday 10 May 2015

My thoughts

 


Life is mysteriously unusual. When I was young I knew I was special. My mother kept telling me you were born on Good Friday, so I was special. That's what she kept on saying and so did my aunties. Emmanuel is meant to mean gods name in the catholic religion. When I was aged 16, I researched the catholic religion heavily to check out what it meant.
I was incarcerated at the age of 17, in and out for 20 years which made it more difficult. I continued to research religion and I remember when I was a kid there was peace everywhere. I was born in 1971. What I don't understand now is why we cant get peace around the world, that's why I am here. To end the world or get peace. Emmanuel wants peace. It was silly when the twin towers was bombed, now there is war everywhere because of that.
People like the press and the newspaper and the news can only put certain things on air. If they don't like what your saying they won't put it on air. How difficult is it for me to get peace if I want peace?
That's why I am doing my blog. I am here for the non believers. I don't blame people for not beliving god. I am here more for them.
When I am 65 years old I am going to kill myself so I don't become weak. And God hates child molesters.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manny,
    Great work on your blog, I can't believe you have been updating it since 2012. Terrific effort.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you!! Very powerful being!!! I know you know who I am as we are one!!! Ps thank you for spending time with me... Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete