Sunday 17 May 2015


St Vincents is a big place


I got bashed by security at St Vincents hospital. They tortured me by putting me under pressure points, calling me names and letting people walk by watching me get tortured. The security gaurd were telling people who were walking by "he's on drugs". Because I have a disability people cant understand what I am saying sometimes, especially when I am distressed. It was an african and kiwi securtity gaurd. That torture I will not forget. When they die, they are all mine.

I have been giving my blog promo flyers out. It is doing alright I have a few views at the moment. We are in Australia, the so called best country in the world. I just give one flyer out per person to a person from each country and business is done. I wish it was as easy as that.

I had a good weekend. I caught up with some friends, helped some poor people.


1 comment:

  1. I was hurt too... Maybe we can go visit them together they now have changed their attitude towards people like us. In fact they show a great deal of respect and understanding as I showed them the truth. No violence was ever used... Great hospital great staff!!! Great people!!!

    ReplyDelete